|1) Project schedule
- Adherence to various meetings and adherence :as a part of communication at various level this should be a un interrupted Agenda
- Project monitoring: At all stages with all parameters like time man materials and finance for completion of project.
- Man power and work front: In keeping the view in Ultimate utilisation of available resources it is mandatory to keep the track
- Indent and in ward monitoring : In order to avoid the lapses in sequences of day to day requests for keeping system uninterrupted
- Attendance: In order to maintain healthy discipline in system this found mandatory.
- DPR updating and communication: For proper communication in various levels of system this found mandatory.
- Gate entries: To controls in authenticity of incoming materials and awareness of outgoing items from project premises.
- Records maintenance: Records are to be preserved for a period of three years for review and audits.
|3) Control on Cost property
- Drawing register/ Control on drawing utilisation, safe hand.: To ensure the proper use of Customer property / secrecy of the product in respect of maintaining owner ship.
- Schedule for Drawing receipt : for record and tracking of desired design in put from various sources.
- Quality of in coming met: In order to deliver the desired out put
|4) Control of Consultants
- Registration and validation : in order to maintain company standard in updating the vendors.
- In put records : For updating product conformity to desired standards.
- In put communications: to keep the awareness in desired level.
- Periodic meetings and mints doc : a Process of project monitoring.
- NC reg : For keeping the track of lapses in system.
- Timely NC closers: To keep the system in control
- Root cause , CA and PA : In respect of Continual improvement of system.
- QMS aspects : In order to update to overcome lapses in Existing system.
- Attendance time and Venue : To update the authenticity and accountability of the Core members.
- Mints compelling and communication: For effective functioning of the system.